Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If Money was no object? Healing the Heart...

Doing good today, focusing on healing my heart...
I have no voice because of my cold but I am focusing on one day at a time eating plants! 
I love this video it so inspired me! If I have a heart attack today or tomorrow or next week? did I do what I needed to do? I loved my family the best to my ability, I could face Jesus with Joy because I loved the people that He gave me to love, I have nothing to offer Him but what He did for me and I believe that He is proud of me for being me... 

It is funny how my perspective is changing. I really like not eating animals... I remember that day that we were behind the truck filled with cattle carcasses. It was horrifying to see the bones with some flesh still stuck to them. If I could do anything, I would love my family, I would serve as a nurse in India or Africa, I would ride my bike and not drive a car. I would try to spread the word about love, loving Jews, Muslims, Christians, Mormons... Those that hate and do not love. If I could do anything I would be like Jesus and love until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment